Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need job quick

Started by Kamahl [2603366] on in Company Recruitment.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Kamahl [2603366]
Hey everyone, the boss I had just got fedded and I'm currently reading the Brown-nosing the boss book so I'd like to find a new company quickly. Preferably a high-star Fitness center since I have some job points saved there.

I have 9 days left on the book, so I'm looking for reasonable offers for the 9 days, and we can discuss whether you want me around after that later.
  • Manual labor 13,875
  • Intelligence 17,417
  • Endurance 18,615