a
a
Started by Gllyph [2223624] on in Politics & Law.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Viracocha [1772040]
· 1 likes ·
histrionics, attention seeking, needing of perhaps some counselling to ensure all is in order.
is this a rant or a discussion? you have offered no talking point really....no news link to what happened recently for this outrage or.... you just screaming ?
<I=== 2010 is that way.
A rant from what happened to me today
fair enough :D then keep on peeing ! dont let them stop you peee
I agree transphobes think a little too much about "do they have a penis?"
i ddnt know trans have to piss. now i know
turns out, pee isn't stored in the balls. and women pee too. shocking day to be honest.
when it comes to bathrooms, I would always want to be alone. But, if in an emergency, and I gotta free the beast, I don't give a hoot who else is in the bathroom. Just don't make eye contact with me. >:I
So, someone looked at your pee pee funny? Was that it?
Personally i can't find any issue... If you have "pee pee" issues, just use a bathroom stall. If you use a urinol, then you are always bound to find some weirdo checking on your pecker, regardless of your clothing proclivities.
Personally i can't find any issue... If you have "pee pee" issues, just use a bathroom stall. If you use a urinol, then you are always bound to find some weirdo checking on your pecker, regardless of your clothing proclivities.
sorry you are the problem, not the solution.
Why is that?
histrionics, attention seeking, needing of perhaps some counselling to ensure all is in order.
You are talking to yourself?
I'd normally co sign this, seriously, but considering the shit that gets posted in P&L (daily) I'm disagreeing with you.
fair 'nuff