[image: i.imgur.com]This is my 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade w/ Drag Specialties Wing Leader Cosmetics. Got her back in January for $450. She's been my preferred bike since. Everything runs and works on her, even the radio, cassette deck, and air suspension. Her flat four (boxer four) runs great, and is incredibly smooth. Only has around 21,000 miles which is nothing for these bikes.
In the background is my Dad's 2003 Honda VTX1800 (I can add more picture if anyone is interested).
[image: i.imgur.com]This is my 1985 Honda Shadow VT700. This was my first street legal bike, got her in August of last year. I am the third owner of it, and it only has 9,000 miles on it.
In the background is my Dad's 1986 Suzuki Intruder 700.
[image: i.imgur.com]And lastly these are my two Honda Trail 70s. If I remember correctly one is an 76 and the other is a 78. I grew up learning to ride these two, they were my grandfathers before my Dad and I got them. Both run good as new! They are technically street legal, but as their top speed is around 22 mph, I really don't care to take them on any main roads.
I also have a 1984 Honda Goldwing Interstate that I got for free nonrunning from my Motorcycle instructor. Unfortunately it had spun and eventually threw a rod bearing. I am currently in the process of rebuilding that engine.