Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction application acceptance

Started by TheApocalypse [1066798] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheApocalypse [1066798]
So I've never been a giant fan of the whole application denied cd before a player can reapply, probably because I've almost never had a reason to need that cd and usually the denial is a mistake. I think maybe once in the years I've run a faction did I have someone that likely would have spammed applications. That said I totally get why that's a feature of the game.

But mistakes happen, from misunderstandings to coughing fits while trying to use a mouse...I suggest we either have the ability to reverse the denial as a leader or co, or probably easier to implement just add a confirmation box. Just an annoying mechanic that while doesn't often affect you, when it does, you wonder why it's designed this way.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The Faction leader can turn the Applications Off and then back On to bypass the cooldown. You can re-apply immediately if the faction leader does that.