Down 62.5 million from when i purchased. Post your worst loss here for FHC
FHC support group
Started by Siriusblackck [2093434] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
This is how I look right now - like a friggin' clown:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Remember, this is your worst day yet.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Remember, this is your worst day yet.
I mean... FHC has been a great stock... It's been going up a down "predictably" for a bit so I've been able to make a lot from it
.. I wouldn't say there's need for an FHC support group lol..
.. I wouldn't say there's need for an FHC support group lol..
FHG*
people are sharing screenshots and yet yall still saying FHC
*GETTING SERIOUS OCD*
people are sharing screenshots and yet yall still saying FHC
*GETTING SERIOUS OCD*
It's down from when I bought it, but I bought for the BB so not too pressed. Not like I'll ever sell.