Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan Shark

Started by Mickeyrb [239701] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Mickeyrb [239701]
I paid off the loan but it still says I owe it. Your loan fees have increased by $450,000 to a total of $17,477,428. You can pay them by visiting the Loan Shark.



19:12:18 - 17/01/22 You paid $17,477,428 of your loan fees decreasing them to $0
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I paid off the loan but it still says I owe it

Incorrect, you paid off the fees that you incurred by taking the loan, as indicated by the logs. The loan is not interest free. The interest adds up as loan fees and be as high as your loan amount itself if left unpaid for a long time.

To settle your loan amount, you have to first pay the fees after which you can settle the loan.

Thanks..!!