2 replies · 268 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I can confirm that there were some changes made to the profile's chat button. The button will appear crossed out to you if the other person has the Chat settings set to "Only people you know or have met" with …
I’m not sure if this is an issue I just find it weird. I have some on my enemy list they have been inactive for over 2000 days and it says they have blocked me but I am less than 1k days old. How does that work haha ?
Not really important just bringing it to attention, u less there is an auto block for attacking some one x amount of times that I’m not aware of.
Person is https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1560935
I can confirm that there were some changes made to the profile's chat button.
The button will appear crossed out to you if the other person has the Chat settings set to "Only people you know or have met" with you not being on their Recent/Friend/Faction/Company list. (This is in addition to other situations where the person has Chat blocked you or Ignored you.)
This change now replaces the prior system, where the system would allow you to open Chat in such instances, but you were greeted with the following message upon sending a chat message "You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you."
not sure if this is already planned or i missed it somewhere, but probably a better idea to replace the word blocked with "disabled" something like "this user has disabled chats"
blocked imo just sounds wrong when its not actual block just disabled chats