I've been able to reproduce a redirect bug in the Crimes page.
Repro Steps:
1. go to https://www.torn.com/crimes.php#/step=main
2. Select a crime. I chose Arson during my repro.
What I expect to happen: I am taken to the Arson crimes page
What actually happens: I am redirected back to the crimes page.
Sometimes it's a direct redirect and sometimes I am shown the crime's selected subpage before it redirects back to the main crimes page.
System:
I am using Windows 10 with a Chrome browser (97.0.4692.71)
Repro Steps:
1. go to https://www.torn.com/crimes.php#/step=main
2. Select a crime. I chose Arson during my repro.
What I expect to happen: I am taken to the Arson crimes page
What actually happens: I am redirected back to the crimes page.
Sometimes it's a direct redirect and sometimes I am shown the crime's selected subpage before it redirects back to the main crimes page.
System:
I am using Windows 10 with a Chrome browser (97.0.4692.71)