Edit: Welp, no longer a record thanks to Orans multi, but its 2nd best ;).
I came about this insanely useless record (unless proven different), almost by accident...
On my first 2 weeks of torn I created a thread about how I was really enjoying the game clicky
The thread may have turned into a shitshow... however I wracked up almost 100 karma from the thread and from then on I became an addict.
What recently pushed me over the edge was a thread on creating really shit drawings for free... I now have a queue of like 50 people who still need theirs -.- clicky2
I have found my true calling in the game, and my goal is to set records for future karma speedrunners. (Ovoxo at least give me like 50 days of glory)
Official Records unless proven otherwise: (these mean nothing as it is the most useless stat in the game, but it is still a stat so f**k it ;P)
666 Karma, age 69... clicky proof
1.1k Karma, age 110... more clicky proof
To all those karma farmers ahead of me in respect, im coming for ya
Also... #AddKarmaToHallOfFameBcWhyThef**kNot
idea for this post... stolen from daCampa (like all my other karma)
I came about this insanely useless record (unless proven different), almost by accident...
On my first 2 weeks of torn I created a thread about how I was really enjoying the game clicky
The thread may have turned into a shitshow... however I wracked up almost 100 karma from the thread and from then on I became an addict.
What recently pushed me over the edge was a thread on creating really shit drawings for free... I now have a queue of like 50 people who still need theirs -.- clicky2
I have found my true calling in the game, and my goal is to set records for future karma speedrunners. (Ovoxo at least give me like 50 days of glory)
Official Records unless proven otherwise: (these mean nothing as it is the most useless stat in the game, but it is still a stat so f**k it ;P)
666 Karma, age 69... clicky proof
1.1k Karma, age 110... more clicky proof
To all those karma farmers ahead of me in respect, im coming for ya
Also... #AddKarmaToHallOfFameBcWhyThef**kNot
idea for this post... stolen from daCampa (like all my other karma)
Mentions: 10k · Shit Tier Drawings for Idiots - Free · The Amazing Torn Community