2 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Most-liked replies
Mizadil[2640357]Committee
· 7 likes · $1 listings are only available to a randomly selected group. For quick sale, set your price at $2 or more. And yes, this was a recent update related to the Black Friday event.
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 1 likes · Yes there has been a update. Patch list #222 : 14/12/2021 Probs for the 1$ black friday event in November.
So I listed a few low value items for $1 just to get rid of them but they didn't sell right away as I thought they would. I checked my Bazar and found they're locked? I've never seen this before was this a new update? ( I haven't been very active in looking at each update recently do to inrl busy)
$1 listings are only available to a randomly selected group. For quick sale, set your price at $2 or more. And yes, this was a recent update related to the Black Friday event.