Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logging in problem.

Started by BossHogg [1986248] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
BossHogg [1986248]
I'm having trouble logging into Torn on my laptop, I can access the site no problem on my phone and tablet using Chrome on Android, but having difficulties accessing the site using Chrome on Windows 10 as per the attached picture, I've cleared my cache and cookies with no success. Any suggestions?
[image: i.ibb.co]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is most likely the case that your processor is unable to keep up with browser window. Perhaps because it is an older processor or the other explaination is that you have tons of scripts/extensions installed which is slowing down loading of the page. You may wanna try disabling all the scripts/extensions and then toggle them On one by one to find the culprit.

Thanks..!!
BossHogg [1986248]
I removed everything from Chrome and the problem persisted. Everything is fine with Firefox, i'll stick with thay.Many thanks for your suggestions.