Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BOUNTY REVEALS !!

Started by Kivlov [2727821] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Kivlov [2727821]
BOUNTY REVEALS $4m
(or $5m with SYS block insurance, see below

If I seem offline feel free to message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Otherwise feel free to message anyone in the company I work for.
  • What is a bounty reveal?
Revealing the identity of person who placed the bounty on another person (unless they have the Advanced Firewall Block Benefit, see below)

It's a service anyone working at a Cyber Cafe can provide by spending their job points. By doing so the person who placed the bounty is usually revealed.
  • What are the risks?
If the person who placed the bounty has the Advanced Firewall Block Benefit for owning enough Syscore MFG shares then the attempt to reveal the bounty will unfortunately fail. The cost for this block benefit is around $1.4b, so it's very uncommon but a real possibility.

Note: If I can't reveal the individual I will still provide as much information as possible. This will be in the form of:

FIREWALL [BLOCKED] @ $151,000
FIREWALL [BLOCKED] @ $151,000
FIREWALL [BLOCKED] @ $200,000

Payment of $4m is still required in this event, as I've already spent the job points to get this information.

However, if you wish you can pay $5m and I'll refund half ($2.5m) if it's blocked.
In summary, $4m flat rate, or $5m and I'll refund $2.5m if all of your entries are blocked.
  • Which forms of payment are accepted?
I accept cash or equivalent value in goods as determined by me.

Payment is usually upfront, unless you have extenuating circumstances.

Have a great day!