I have been trying to upload a company image but it isn't working. I have the image at 400x100 and under 500kb. I've tried jpg, png and both chrome and Firefox browsers. Even TornPDA. I'm at a loss. What am I missing?
Upload company image
Started by illbethatmf [2083570] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Securop [2247082] Officer
· 1 likes ·
There's a bug report regarding that issue. I guess they are working on it. *Edit - here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16258590&b=0&a=0&to=22100480
:(
There's a bug report regarding that issue. I guess they are working on it.
*Edit - here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16258590&b=0&a=0&to=22100480
*Edit - here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16258590&b=0&a=0&to=22100480
Mentions: Cannot upload new company graphic