Grave
Started by MonkeyMagic [313748] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
They really need to do an update on this and all the NPC weapons if ched wants NPC fights to still be a thing.
I think chedburn needs to make it a 2 shot and take off the haz effect. Or do a big buff on the damage to make it worth it over ranked weapons.
Or make it spawn with haz and a ranked war effect.
I think chedburn needs to make it a 2 shot and take off the haz effect. Or do a big buff on the damage to make it worth it over ranked weapons.
Or make it spawn with haz and a ranked war effect.
Yeah and a chance get get orange and red versions. I was also thinking will ppl bother with gaks considering some of the weapons now are on par if not better and van be picked up cheaper.
The RW weapons are an enormous disruption to the market. I feel bad for all of you who spent big money on weapons prior to this roll-out.
Tell me about it, 2.8b dual sams only fetched 1.8b on auction the other day and the snow cannon I looted over Xmas also went for 1.8b. Who knows what this Nock will fetch at auction.
Yea -- its horrible. I dont know why anyone would ever pony up for a rare weapon again after witnessing this shit
Bump
Bump
Bump
1b
Bump