Anyone else here live in the last frontier?
Alaska?
Started by MisterLeif [2698002] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Should i feel bad for complaining about the cold when its 12ºC (54ºF) around here (its 22h atm btw)?
Because i've done that a few times today already...
I mean Alaska looks pretty and all, but its a hard pass for me, specially so in the winter.
Because i've done that a few times today already...
I mean Alaska looks pretty and all, but its a hard pass for me, specially so in the winter.
Idk it's been 20-40°F all month here you get used to it.
One of the 6 states I haven't been to yet and the first one I'd like to visit.
My advice is to come in winter. Just to many people here in summer to make It enjoyable.
My grandparents went on a winter cruise around Alaska and said it was some of the most beautiful scenery they've ever seen. Hoping to get out there at some point, not willing to travel atm.
which part do you come from?
not that im from alaska. just like.it a lot...like a LOT ;)
not that im from alaska. just like.it a lot...like a LOT ;)
I live on the kenai peninsula.
nice..some "warmer" weather there lol
i dunno, is alaska real though?
So I guess I'm the only one huh?
So what was her response?
Gitr done?