Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60NNB

Started by AKSpray [2254582] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Who_knows_who [2176999]
Congratulations, AKSpray!! \(^o^)/

What’s your plan now—continue doing Arsons for PA possibilities, or start taking care of some other crime merits?
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Well done! Seems like we are pretty similar. Seems like I have a while to go before I get to 60, but I know it's going to happen.

Curious what route you'll choose, the PA or Merrit one.

Congrats!

(My crimes below).

[image: snipboard.io]
AKSpray [2254582]
You seem to be getting close! I’m going to go for merits for now in case things change whenever there is a update to crimes.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Good choice! You never know indeed.

I'm not sure what to do after 60 nnb. Like, have you done the busting merrits too? So many choices.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Busy on my law degree right now, was thinking of doing that after I've finished it. Doubts.

Thanks for your insight! I might mirror you in terms of my route after 60 nnb ;-)