Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Racer title! Who got it?

Started by Runalf [2047589] on in Racing.

51 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rogue [1873490]
I used to be an Accomplice. They made me sit in the passenger seat :(

Now I am Racer!

I DRIVE THE CAR NOW.