Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Airport problem

Started by Valpo [2636755] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Valpo [2636755]
Device: motorola motorola one macro Android: 10 App version: 1.6.5

Everytime I open the app while flying or when I arrive somewhere it redirects me to the airport screen so I always get the you cant open this page while travelling screen or the captcha when I arrive. I've been having this problem for a while but I've to lazy to post it here lol
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The app opens the last page that you had visited before closing the app. After travelling, if you hadn't clicked Continue to go to the Home page, it will re-open the Airport page on your next app visit. The app is just resuming your last session and it is intended to be this way. You can simply click on Continue after travelling someplace before closing the app.

Thanks!