Good Evening from New Zealand.
As we all know, there are currently a limited selection of colours available to choose from in regards to posting text on the forums.
Whilst these colours are perfectly suitable for the foreseeable future, I couldn't help but wonder about one day implementing an RGB Slider which would ultimately make the forums a bit more in-depth in nature and, dare I say, colourful.
Text in many different colours bring about a more interesting and unique addition to the forums alongside the current additions to the forums which include adding memes and images, text size, and other such additions.
Whilst this is a suggestion focused on adding an RGB Slider, I also personally think adding text fonts and a more in-depth text size choice are possibly something developers could look into as well.
I ran this idea past Elizabeth who seems to be the Suggestions Queen, and she semi-agreed this would be a good idea and suggested the RGB Sliders as I originally suggested a Colour Wheel.
Opinions on this addition?
[image: i.imgflip.com]
As we all know, there are currently a limited selection of colours available to choose from in regards to posting text on the forums.
Whilst these colours are perfectly suitable for the foreseeable future, I couldn't help but wonder about one day implementing an RGB Slider which would ultimately make the forums a bit more in-depth in nature and, dare I say, colourful.
Text in many different colours bring about a more interesting and unique addition to the forums alongside the current additions to the forums which include adding memes and images, text size, and other such additions.
Whilst this is a suggestion focused on adding an RGB Slider, I also personally think adding text fonts and a more in-depth text size choice are possibly something developers could look into as well.
I ran this idea past Elizabeth who seems to be the Suggestions Queen, and she semi-agreed this would be a good idea and suggested the RGB Sliders as I originally suggested a Colour Wheel.
Opinions on this addition?
[image: i.imgflip.com]