why do people buy them, i don't see any use for them
fruitcakes
Started by Mint_Leaf41 [2585152] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I think its because there fruitcakes myself
They are required for a mission. In the past, they were very expensive before they became available to buy in Torn.
Well some people just collect them. Another reason might be because of profits. I remember my old (fedded) spouse used to not even travel and make millions off of buying and selling fruitcakes. Apparently it's an easy "buy low sell high" thing, but I've never figured out how that works =/