Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Player ID

Started by SilentWave [2751493] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
SilentWave [2751493]
I don’t know, I just hate the last two digits. Not enough that I’d do a restart though, but it’s going to bug me for a while.
Travalgar [2317242]
I suggest learning to live with it and stop worrying. Nobody really paid attention to it. There are far worse things to have in life that you'll going to have to bear for all eternity compared to a few digits on your Torn Player ID.
Ata [2507441]
Whoa, that's a first!

Yes, ID can be changed, but only very rarely and on one condition: proven repeated harassment by someone. I don't think you qualify.

You're only 9 days old, so it's fine if you want to make a new account - but what if you get similar number that you also hate? :)

And word of advice - you are waaaay too young to be director of a company. Like, half a year too young, at least.