Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dream

Started by ZhynnMantis [2636114] on in Food & Cooking.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
ZhynnMantis [2636114]
Last night I had a dream trying to shop to make a Veal Wellington. I have never heard of that before. Just added to my bucket list. Before I try this, any suggestions?
Wavecrest [1989660]
A veal wellington sounds delightful, though honestly, wrapped in puff pastry with the mushroom rub mix, nearly anything is really good. One of my friends loves salmon wellington for that reason.

Let us know how it turns out if you make it!