Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leasing bug/Property bug(fixed)

Started by TheCreepz05 [2753628] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
TheCreepz05 [2753628]
So I just found out about this bug today pls fix

You may be confused about the title, but I think the entire property tab is bugged, so I put property there.

It all started when I tried to get merit by leasing someone a house that had been given to me by the same someone, and so I put the amount, the days and their name and Id and when I was about to press next, it's not working? I pressed next many times but to no avail, it doesn't work. I asked many players for help, they had different ideas and different solutions but none worked, I knew the last thing I can do is report it.

Now, to the whole property thing, while I was checking out the house to see if there are any problems, I stumbled upon this thing called Modifications, there's a mod selected that fees me $2,400, I wanted to clear it but the clear all button isn't working too!, so I thought the entire property is bugged.

Screenshots:
https://imgflip.com/i/64efci
https://imgflip.com/i/64eexv
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue? It seems to be working fine for me.

Thanks!
TheCreepz05 [2753628]
I did sir, it's sill not working, I tried to desktop the site, still not working, I tried to get off dark mode, still not working, I haven't tried it in another device yet, I will update you the results.