i literally got a honda from the dump lmao how lucky is that
The dump
Started by heYALLScotThere [2753804] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
· 46 likes ·
If you really look, you might even find a Seat Leon Cupra
If you really look, you might even find a Seat Leon Cupra
I found a set of dentures and a half eaten apple.
ey, gib dose bak!! fokin toothief
Damn you got lucky. I am still searching for Krastinov's OnlyFans account.
That would be in heaven, not the dump.
good luck searching
good luck searching
My first car was a '71 Chevy Nova rescued from the dump. I had to pay $750 for some reason.
I dumped a honda the other day, you're welcome. Now the body in the trunk is your problem.
*Christmas flashbacks*
get outta my house you heathens >:(
This is so wholesome lmao
it is, its unintentionally cute even
Make sure to buy your 100 beers every day at Bits N Bobs, that's a decent early money maker.
lo más caro que encontré es un Seat León Cupra.
Well last night, not bragging. But used 100e at dump. Got 3 Honda accords, Robin reliant 2 beers, pepper spray, and some other crap
I got a pair of ice skates once, but that doesn't compare.
PS. I dumped them right back after getting the slashing weapon merit
PS. I dumped them right back after getting the slashing weapon merit
The dump? Completed it mate