Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat bug

Started by Herodotus [1670169] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 259 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
39
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Herodotus [1670169]
So I suspect this issue is with my browser as I'm unable to replicate it on mobile, however if anyone can tell me how to deal with it I'd appreciate it.

Issue is on a Lenovo Laptop running Avast's secure browser

So under the PM messaging window, where there'd normally be one area, I instead see three, none of which are useable for typing.
[image: snipboard.io]
Ac3to [2196357]
It is indeed TornTools. Disabling the 'chat search' feature will fix it. And also try disabling TornTools before reporting bugs :)
BraveKath [1815519]
Thanks -- always nice to have a problem, come to bugs and see members of the community with advice to fix the matter. Worked immediately. Thank you!
Sannemander [2088627]
Same here, can't chat on mobile, kiwi browser so chromium.

Edit: see the problem, using TornTools also

More edit: indeed disabling chat search solved it immediately.