Currently buying losses
350k each - payment when I see the events (usually under 30 minutes).
Check this thread before hitting, I'll update when I'm buying / not buying.
12:01:12 - 20/06/22 You sent $3,500,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 10 x 350.000
11:48:11 - 20/06/22 You sent $1,050,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 3 x 350.000
11:42:52 - 20/06/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
11:19:17 - 20/06/22 You sent $3,500,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 10 x 350.000
11:14:20 - 20/06/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
12:22:21 - 25/04/22 You sent $5,600,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 16 x 350.000
12:17:42 - 25/04/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
09:50:18 - 25/04/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
09:34:59 - 11/02/22 You sent $7,200,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 24 x 300.000
07:52:50 - 11/02/22 You sent $900,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 3 x 300.000
350k each - payment when I see the events (usually under 30 minutes).
Check this thread before hitting, I'll update when I'm buying / not buying.
12:01:12 - 20/06/22 You sent $3,500,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 10 x 350.000
11:48:11 - 20/06/22 You sent $1,050,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 3 x 350.000
11:42:52 - 20/06/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
11:19:17 - 20/06/22 You sent $3,500,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 10 x 350.000
11:14:20 - 20/06/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
12:22:21 - 25/04/22 You sent $5,600,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 16 x 350.000
12:17:42 - 25/04/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
09:50:18 - 25/04/22 You sent $350,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 1 x 350.000
09:34:59 - 11/02/22 You sent $7,200,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 24 x 300.000
07:52:50 - 11/02/22 You sent $900,000 to xxx with the message: Losses: 3 x 300.000