Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wysiwyg editor

Started by Starbridge [2332383] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Starbridge [2332383]
I'm working on my faction announcement and I've found that I'm very limited in the styles I'm allowed to implement. Does anyone know where the rules are for what's limited with custom styles?

Among the changes I'm making, I have a background image on a table, but I'm not able to add a background-size. Every time I save the change, the size is stripped out. I've tried searching the forums, but I haven't found anything that will help.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.
CRLF [2095076]
There is a faction announcement generator in YATA. You must be either the lead or co-lead to use it.

The generator gives you more options on customization without needing to know all the tags.

It should be here: https://yata.yt/faction/

but since I do not currently have a leadership role, I cannot see it.
xedx [2100735]
I played with tables a bit on the profile page, and gave up due to the limits of what styles are allowed, so I gave up, and instead I create a dynamic table for what I want on my Items page (the weapons tab, in a collapsible DIV), and then cut-and-paste it as a picture into my profile. The table is dynamic, so I do have to do the cut-and-past step when I want to update, but at least I am not restricted by the limited styling on the Profile page. That might work for you if it's not changing in real time. If you look, it's the WE and finishing hits table. I don't have a background image for it, I'm just using the standard dark mode background.