29amf it's yours 10 secs tho I'm not waiting
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ita [2523178]
· 13 likes ·
Bump for cocaine addiction awareness - R0ckey [2752899]
· 1 likes ·
12 million donation pack available just send post whatever a single image of EverQuest 1 and it's yours I have 5 to give and more to SE but higher price obviously - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - OP posted sold to pawn shop so we're all done here.
Hurry 5
Sold to pawn shop
I got more if anyone wants
How quick do you think things move here?
EAGER AF AINT YA.
EAGER AF AINT YA.
Apparently quick
I got one left
29m
?
?
I'll do you one 27m
a do pack huh
That's fair
You know what it is y or n it's gonna show yes it's a donor pack
Why would anyone pay you 27m for a Donator Pack when they trade for about 23m
Just give more than pawn shop it's yours
Not here to ra pe
I'll give it to you for 23 just seeing it I am not out for profit
I don't care send offer
If you want it's yours just has to be over 23 mil
23 f**k it I'll take a lose
stop fking spamming