Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raid page broken

Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

PhaNToM [1503918]
I’m unable to click on status, level, or member. It just highlights it.


Currently using iOS

Didn’t have this problem during ranked wars
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you referring to sorting the member list by those columns? I think that functionality was only rolled out for ranked wars.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think this area was missed when the sorting change was rolled out. We can ask Joe, sure.

Thanks!