Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NSO Jawbreakers

Started by _-Big-Facts-_ [1885085] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
_-Big-Facts-_ [1885085]
Created a Sweet Shop. I started the company from the ground up. Really looking to strive to the top & be that company for those looking to hit the big gains on stats. Money can also be attained from using job points (15) I am aware it is a lower lvl job so stats don't need to be super high. All I ask is for activity & addition lvl at a low. REHAB.
It would be cool to have a solid squad who rock with me & be apart of a company that goes from the bottom to the top. I'm currently paying 25k a day. Subject to change the more stars we achieve & stock sold. This is a company that will not be abandoned. I'll be just as active as those employed.
Shoot me a PM or simply apply & we'll rise to the top together.

Ya Boi, Big Facts