Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No gym gain from jobpoints

Started by BeautevilAngel [1808794] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
BeautevilAngel [1808794]
I used my jobpoint to gain strenght. On the job page it showed me how much i should gain. But i didnt see any change in my stats. This i noticed on Valentines day. Maybe it happened before as well . I never looked at it before.
Than today February 19th i tried it again. I don`t get any gym gain from my job perks.
I hope this can be sorted out.
Thanks in advance!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have sent you your training logs, all the gains were credited correctly.

Thanks!