Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

lottery

Started by -Trix [2748339] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
-Trix [2748339]
The game is simple.
Send me money (min. $100k) and at 3:00 TCT everyday. I'll give all of the money (-1%) I received in last 24hrs to the person who sent me the most money. You can also post your logs below.

And I'm not going to scam anyone. Trust me.

As an example for further clarification, if all the money I received was $100k, I'll reduce $1k, and will send the rest ($99k) to you. The money I reduce is just in case I get mugged, before the money is safe.