Looking to help pay upkeep on pi
Looking to help pay upkeep
Started by DJfreaksin [2730538] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 3 likes ·
Mine is only 17M if you want to help pay it off. Lower than the other guys. Unless you mean you are asking for money for your house. In that case I am graving this. Let me know if that … - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Sure pay my upkeep, it’s at 40m rn
Sure pay my upkeep, it’s at 40m rn
wrong forum dude
Mine is only 17M if you want to help pay it off. Lower than the other guys.
Unless you mean you are asking for money for your house. In that case I am graving this. Let me know if that is not what you meant...
Unless you mean you are asking for money for your house. In that case I am graving this. Let me know if that is not what you meant...
Yeah I'm sorry I noticed I put this on the wrong one my apologies
And yes I worded it completely wrong sorry