2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · If we're going to be this strict with the language used, I expect there's probably hundreds of errors site-wide that are going to need changing. but in this case, the change is simple, so I've done it. Thanks. - It'll …
If you go to trash an item with it equipped, it says "This item should be unequipped before dumping". This is a minor complaint but "should" indicates it's a recommendation - I think "must" would be better wording, because it doesn't actually let you unless you unequip it first.
If we're going to be this strict with the language used, I expect there's probably hundreds of errors site-wide that are going to need changing. but in this case, the change is simple, so I've done it. Thanks.