Hello all
Hope you’re well
I wanted to ask about potting Npc character such as duke Leslie etc..
I’ve noticed that as soon as duke is level 4 everyone attacks him. But I’ve not noticed any attack patterns for the other Npc
do people wait for them to reach a certain level or are they not really frequently attacked? (Asking as I would like to join in when everyone else attacks)
Also a question for the experienced players in yo if experience is it worth attack/looting these characters?
Thanks in advance
Hope you’re well
I wanted to ask about potting Npc character such as duke Leslie etc..
I’ve noticed that as soon as duke is level 4 everyone attacks him. But I’ve not noticed any attack patterns for the other Npc
do people wait for them to reach a certain level or are they not really frequently attacked? (Asking as I would like to join in when everyone else attacks)
Also a question for the experienced players in yo if experience is it worth attack/looting these characters?
Thanks in advance