Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots Scammer

Started by dark95 [2321537] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 1.69k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

dark95 [2321537]
Hello everyone,

Yet again this is another scam thread, and knowing how much you love these threads, I had to post my own story aswell.

I was spinning the slots at the time when I was just about to hit TORN/TORN/TORN when this guy comes out of nowhere only to scam me the 39b jackpot.

I’d never think someone would steal so much out of me but you see new things everyday sadly.



[image: i.ibb.co]

I am not expecting you to feel sad for what happened to me, but just sharing my story :(
FattyLumpkin [2702848]
Oh no your slots income!

With that obligatory exclamation out of the way, we need to form a Torn City Task Force to curb the tide of slot scammers that will bully them into quitting! Any good samaritans willing to comp OP for his losses?
Paul [1176287]
I was honestly just amazed to find all these other crimes that didn't involve 14 Nerve Counterfeiting Casino Tokens... Have they always existed?
LordRaw [2345051]
Welp now someone won the jackpot, time for me to spam the $10 jackpot wheel soon in hopes to win the jackpot before the prize gets too large and get into scripter's list.
oraN [1778676]
I wouldn't really do that sometimes this genius does post free entertainment othertimes you get whatever the f**k this is.

dark95 is a worthy gamble, if you're into that shit.