Hello,
I looks about 6 pages back and did not see a thread on this so I figured I would bring it up.
It would be nice if we could add mods onto melee weapons. Here are some examples.
I would love to add a new grip to my dual samurai swords.
Perks could be things like:
Grip: - to the enemies disarm.
Grip: + to accuracy.
We could add tassels for folks who would want that. Maybe a + to stealth (they can’t see you as well).
Tassels: + to stealth or just a clothing customization. For the weapon.
We could have sharpening blades kits. They could be consumables that give you temporary benefit to your blade before going into battle. Say 10m or so.
Barbwire to add to our bats. Then we can make our own Penelope. Let’s add the ability to rename it as well.
Barbwire: + damage
Lots of fun things we could do with mods on melee weapons/temporary buffs to melee weapons.
I looks about 6 pages back and did not see a thread on this so I figured I would bring it up.
It would be nice if we could add mods onto melee weapons. Here are some examples.
I would love to add a new grip to my dual samurai swords.
Perks could be things like:
Grip: - to the enemies disarm.
Grip: + to accuracy.
We could add tassels for folks who would want that. Maybe a + to stealth (they can’t see you as well).
Tassels: + to stealth or just a clothing customization. For the weapon.
We could have sharpening blades kits. They could be consumables that give you temporary benefit to your blade before going into battle. Say 10m or so.
Barbwire to add to our bats. Then we can make our own Penelope. Let’s add the ability to rename it as well.
Barbwire: + damage
Lots of fun things we could do with mods on melee weapons/temporary buffs to melee weapons.