I think this is something that many wiahed existed, habing the option to lock the gym whie stacking as a security to prevent us all from waking up all sleepy and using our stack on the gym.... i did this several times and i know im not alone a option to lock or if energu over max giving an extra confirming option or warning would defenetely help.
Gym lock on stack
Started by JustSomeone [1713015] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
imo this is mostly just self control, and while annoying or destructive, if you do train your chain stack, then you do. It shouldn't be an actual torn feature. So I can't R+ this but I won't R- either, because it isn't a horrible suggestion.
This does do well as a script, though. Personally, I use this one by MikePence, but, if you want a... slightly more aggressive one, try this one, by cryosis7 :D
[image: i.imgur.com]
This does do well as a script, though. Personally, I use this one by MikePence, but, if you want a... slightly more aggressive one, try this one, by cryosis7 :D
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Gym Disabler - Elimination Essential
The green icon is often tempting if in a hurry, maybe just the option to turn gym highlighting off when full e
TornTools has this ability in multiple ways.