Hi, i recomended the game to a friend, Alvarito, but it didn't asociate us, i mean that he's not in my refered ppl list
grave this
Started by FoxHunter267 [2476488] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I can confirm
any solution?
I have added it manually for you
thank you very much
Yea my friend introduced me to this game and he sent me a link and I tried to put his name by the referral space and it wouldn’t let me. Now it’s as if he never referred this game to me