I just purchased 4 donator Packs off the market for $22,894,000 each and when I checked my inventory they are not in it. Can this issue be resolved?
Donator Packs
Started by dragonslayer82 [465423] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Quack [2721068]
· 23 likes ·
xxxx: dragonslayer82 bought 4 x Box of Grenades from your bazaar for $91,576,000. I think I found your issue - Rum4nyby [1567187]
· 9 likes ·
Should really either post this in bugs or QnA, though I feel like it's pretty obvious what happened. Click the clipboard icon in the top right of your screen, scroll down to the bazaar purchase, and copy and paste the … - Catarchy [2632824]
· 9 likes ·
big oof in 3, 2, 1...
you should chat a mod/admin for this type of question or post this to the bugs forums not gd
Should really either post this in bugs or QnA, though I feel like it's pretty obvious what happened. Click the clipboard icon in the top right of your screen, scroll down to the bazaar purchase, and copy and paste the log here. If it doesn't say donator pack on it, you bought something else that had the price of a DP.
big oof in 3, 2, 1...
Ill buy the box of granades you bought 100k per xD
xxxx: dragonslayer82 bought 4 x Box of Grenades from your bazaar for $91,576,000.
I think I found your issue
I think I found your issue
F in the chat
Always use the search function
LOOOOOOL
You literally get a warning for this shit HAHAHAA
You literally get a warning for this shit HAHAHAA
Duuuuuuuuuuude
Ouch
Can't believe people are still getting scammed by ICC even after all of the warnings...
Join the club. My guess is you're playing on mobile, in a hurry, and thumb was already clicking away. Double clicking on mobile is almost habit because your first tap sometimes doesn't get picked up.
If that isn't what happened, I would still use that excuse.
Edit:. I just recognized the seller's name. lol
If that isn't what happened, I would still use that excuse.
Edit:. I just recognized the seller's name. lol
oof
Im curious to know how much he made in his entire torn career by selling box of granades xD
This scam still works?!?! SMH
On mobile it clicks through if you’re in a hurry and not paying attention it can go really fast. ICC still does this with Vicodin and Xanax too
Looks like medium suitcases too. Always double check with this one.
Yeah, i almost fell for couple of times in ICC's bazaar for suitcase. And, yes i was on mobile.
I’m more interested in how large his enemy list is now since he seems to block everyone who has enough of an attention span to notice