Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Misaligned UI on website.

Started by Esper [422033] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Esper [422033]
Not sure if this is a torn issue or not, but it always starts when I have torn open and I think only affects torn, on the website.

Using HP Spectre laptop. Microsoft edge browser. My mouse icon and everything in the game become misaligned. I have to click, for example, between 1 cm to a few inches away from any button or link in order to click it. Usually somewhere below and to one of the sides. It goes away when I restart things but comes back pretty quickly.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!