Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Productivity definition

Started by RazzyD [550144] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
RazzyD [550144]
After checking out my merits is a productively boost only for employees only to use or does /can bosses use it also to boost employees? I feel it is only for employees to use when they go to a job. So yes I need clarification
Macha [2743092]
Just for employees I do believe. If you hover over the lightning icon you'll see a breakdown of that employees efficiency, merits is one of the categories

Dir. Stats don't factor into company