22:29:21 - 06/03/22 Your maximum nerve increased from 95 to 100
A pretty average achievement compared to some here, but one that I have been gunning for for the past couple of months now. Our recent PH + an extra arson tipped me over to the 60. Pretty happy to have finally gotten it, definitely at only 629 days old. Now comes the road to PA and all the merits...
Here is my crime stats for anyone wondering. 7 PHs, 14,158 effective arsons according to TS (that one is probably more, as it counts all my thefts as jackets, even though I've done heaps of thorough robberies)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
A pretty average achievement compared to some here, but one that I have been gunning for for the past couple of months now. Our recent PH + an extra arson tipped me over to the 60. Pretty happy to have finally gotten it, definitely at only 629 days old. Now comes the road to PA and all the merits...
Here is my crime stats for anyone wondering. 7 PHs, 14,158 effective arsons according to TS (that one is probably more, as it counts all my thefts as jackets, even though I've done heaps of thorough robberies)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]