Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BAG BB

Started by Draco [1648828] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 487 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Draco [1648828]
The BAG stock says it provides "1 ammunition pack" every 7 days. Could someone tell me how much ammo is in 1 pack? And is it equally likely to be any type of special ammo?

Trying to figure out whether or not to get this block, so would like to hear your opinions on whether BAG is worth it or not as well. Thanks!
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I don't have BAG anymore but I believe it's 500 rounds.

The ammo is determined by what you have equipped. So if you have an Armalite equipped you'll get armalite ammo. It also takes secondary ammo into effect, again, only what you have equipped... So keep that in mind.
KangEr [1650173]
I asked a friend and the ammo id determined by the weapon. He said he got 250 of rifle special ammo when he equip Armalite and 100 special ammo when he equips Jackhammer
Draco [1648828]
Yeah, I knew that part. I actually got a BAG BB last week and equipped a shotgun to try and get some incendiary 12 gauge ammo for the merit... and I received just 100 tracer 12 gauge rounds. Which is frankly really disappointing. 1.1B for 100 ammo a week sounds like a bad deal. So wanted to know if it's really 100 ammo per pack or does it vary every week or maybe even depending on the type of ammo.
David [132845]
I have my Gold AK equipped, and I just triggered the BAG benefit for the first time...
You have collected your 250x 7.62 mm Rifle Round Incendiary ammunition

It may not seem much, but I'll test-drive the benefit for a while. I may end up with a lovely arsenal in a few months

Just to put things in perspective, my first benefits for HRG were trailers, beach houses, and other shit. But lately, I got a private island, some castles, palaces, and ranches...
xedx [2100735]
I went through my logs for ammo received, 32 entries. All 9mm and 5.56mm were 250 rounds, all 12 gauge 100 rounds
Rum4nyby [1567187]
BAG is not worth it.

I bought the stock block in the old system when BAG was cheap, and the only reason I'm still holding onto it is because I like owning stock blocks. It's currently over 1.1b for a single block, which is a pretty big chunk of your networth, for only 250 bullets per week if you have an armalite equipped. Not sure how much special ammo you get for the other types, but honestly, it's probably still shite regardless of the gun type.

Just do your missions and buy special ammo from the missions store. The ammo packs are pretty cheap, and each one normally gives out more than a single BAG BB. I regularly see 500 ammo packs for ~100 mission credits.

Also forgot to mention this, but BAG also randomises what you'll receive. You may want to stack up Incendiary ammo for your equipped gun, but there's only a 1/4 chance of receiving Incendiary ammo through a single BAG payout. So it get even shittier when you don't get the ammo type you wanted.