Idiot like drug-plug ruined this game for me, buncha higher level dweebs doing nothing but liking lower levels. This game weak. Old faction buncha morons. Repeat mugged dumb af. Overall nobody should play torn because it's stupid
SHOULD QUIT TORN
Started by monstercoookie [2753972] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
can I haz ur stuff? :)
Yeah seconded, can i take 40% Dark95 takes 60%?
Don't scam if you're not ready to take the bountied
Graving, there's really no discussion here. And I don't think this post will have the effect you intended.
Level 11, you've barely started!
Can I have your cash and stuff?
Can I have your cash and stuff?
I'll take 75 Dark95 gets 20 and you get 5% lets go
Gave it all to neptlude