Baseball Bat 190
Closed
Started by Ceb [68232] Committee on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
baseball bat 200
b
b
USP 190m
$460m MP40
120 AK
470 MP40
470 MP40
251m axe
At least do an increase of 1%. If I were them I wouldn't even honour this bid.
$485m MP40
1.65b assault body
1.05b nunchaks
1.05b nunchaks
My Dune vest and Riot Helmet +200m for both assault pieces
140 foot AK
175 lorcin
175 lorcin
Mp40 600m
Nah I'm good, no minimum raise so why overspend
Heyo! Sorry everyone! i had some things come up irl, i'll be checking the auction and getting everything up to date some time tonight.
Since we are using timestamps, it will be easy to track everything and get it all sorted so feel free to continue your bids in the mean time!
Thank you all for your patience!
Since we are using timestamps, it will be easy to track everything and get it all sorted so feel free to continue your bids in the mean time!
Thank you all for your patience!
I offered 1.7b on the body a day and a half ago.
610m MP40
Change my 200m to 600m
$610m MP40 (Highest Bidder 21:35:33 72Hrs)