Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with the chat function

Started by KevinFlies [2142869] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
KevinFlies [2142869]
I recently sent someone a chat message to inform them of something time-sensitive. Unfortunately, the message was never delivered for some strange reason. I can't even see the message I sent a few days ago -- regardless of which device I check.

The device on which I originally sent the message was either a Windows 11 PC using Mozilla Firefox or an iPhone 12 Mini running the Torn app. If memory serves me correctly, I sent it from the PC, not the iPhone. I looked through my logs for information about the message to no avail, and I checked both devices to see if the message was present. There was no message on either device. I can post screenshots if that is required, but I would rather avoid invading others' privacy if I can.

If there are any other clarificatory details I can provide, I am more than happy to.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You must have dropped the connection to the server when you sent the message, if it isn't present in the chat box, it wasn't sent. I am afraid there's nothing that can be done about it.

Thanks!