Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App v1.6.5 issue - Zoom in issue

Started by nogrip [2222856] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

nogrip [2222856]
Device: samsung SM-A528B Android: 12 App version: 1.6.5

Hi,

Somehow I managed to zoom in the app and now I can't zoom out. Even reinstalled it but with no effect.
Can't reproduce the zoom in, have no idea how that happened.

If I open torn in Chrome though, also on my phone, there are no issues.

Any ideas?