Are there more test dummies to practice on even after the tutorial with George?
Practice battling
Started by Lelanatos [2760560] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
i'm a test dummy, feel free to attack me
I don't remember what test dummies are. However, there are thousands of inactive players and even lists of inactives and their stats, used by many to level their character with. I don't have time to track you one down, but maybe someone will link one in the comments below.
Come at me bro
Yes, Baldr's List is where you should start.
Edit: You have been summoned!
Edit: You have been summoned!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
You'll find basic Torn advice in that thread, and very easy targets in the 2nd-3rd and I think 4th posts.
Welcome to Torn.
You'll find basic Torn advice in that thread, and very easy targets in the 2nd-3rd and I think 4th posts.
Welcome to Torn.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
npc targets for new player missions