Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New company

Started by Lily_pad12 [2727815] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Lily_pad12 [2727815]
How does someone start a new company? I just reached level 10 and I gained the ability to create my own company. Is there a price to doing it?
SpookyGoodVibes [2330642]
Yeah you can create a company. But some advice. Do not do it. You will have money sucked out of you every single day for a while before you manage to get profits. I recommend you just get a job at a company and stay there for a while.